Saturday, February 20, 2010

Free Mobile Broadband Dongle Hack T-Mobile,broadband,dongles And 2005 Tower Computer System? Would It All Be Compatible?

T-Mobile,broadband,dongles and 2005 tower computer system? Would it all be compatible? - free mobile broadband dongle hack

Hello.My 2005 A team consists of Windows XP Home Edition with Service Pack 3 on a PC system Ram. When I was in the vicinity of the transmitter T-Mob ago, I wondered if I had made my computer via a broadband dongle. I know these dongles work well with laptops, and yes, I saw from the free laptop / broadband deals from T-side of the mass.

To your knowledge there is no real reason for my system 4 years old computer tower can not access the Internet in this way and without Internet access traditional landline?

I only ask that you keep your answers and give starightforward and non-technical as possible.

Thank you so much for any help you can give me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment