Friday, December 11, 2009

Trailer Porch Ideas My 'baby' Has Lost Her Site And Cann't Find Her Ramp To Come Back To Porch To Come Inside?

My 'baby' has lost her site and cann't find her ramp to come back to porch to come inside? - trailer porch ideas

My Miniature Schnauzer is a girl of 15 has diabetes and went blind because of cataracts. have a lot in the last few months I've found my bow and the wave of major weapons for them to see me, and sometimes it does not work when I'm more than 10-12 meters, which is good but when you release the mouse button to the bathroom, I have to go here at the top of the ramp, the ramp and to the toilet, but then it loses its way back onto the track, I have many small terrace 16 'x 25'. I do not know whether it should be smaller than the wandering man and walk beside the ramp, not yet reached the point, and begin to walk and walk. Oh, do not take an appeal, as it seems to lose his hearing have. Whistle, try different tones of voice, kick my feet (in the house and tried to ration the environment we live in a caravan transmission) will do nothing further to do and in my direction. But if I could look like a microwave oven - - that means she likes hot food. Although she believes that every time you do for them. I have with my vet about his quality of life, time tor let her go, but she loves to eat - such as the rabbit jumps up, up - down) - in and out of bed on the floor (baby mattress. I have a picture and brought it to my vet and she said if she is not the "Dance of the food time. When I entered the courtyard, I found it only when standing or walking door to door. I find it hard to deal, but when the garden was lost there. Someone said they mix a little fabric softener to several subway lines and the ramp up. but that does not help either. ideas of his please and thank you

0 comments:

Post a Comment